Medical Emergency


A "Request for Medication" form must be completed and filed in the school office in order for staff to administer any medication including "over the counter" drugs. A physician must complete the medication form for prescription or over the counter drugs. Medication must be brought to school by the parent or guardian of the student in its original container with the students current information. Over the counter drugs must have the students name printed on the container. It is not to be taken to the classroom or kept by the child.

Please contact our school Nurse if you have any questions or concerns about your child's medical needs.

Emergency Notification

If you have any changes in your phone number or address, please let us know immediately either by telephone or send a note with your child. It is very important that we are able to get in touch with you, a relative or a friend in the event of an emergency.